Staffing, Experience, and Expertise
- Cornell Catering has a full-time four-person sales team dedicated to working with our clients to create customized events of all sizes that meet specific objectives and budgets. In addition, Cornell Catering has an Events Management team consisting of eight members committed to executing events at the highest level. All Events Managers are certified in Food Safety handling and preparation through the National Registry of Food Safety Professionals.
- Cornell Catering employs between 50-200 Service Staff, depending on the season, who are required to attend a four-hour catering training program. Service staff uniforms include a black collared shirt, and black slacks, as well as black bistro aprons for our VIP events.
- Cornell Catering has three full-time delivery drivers with combined knowledge of over 30 years on the Cornell University campus. This experience is critical for accessing campus buildings and loading docks.
- As part of Cornell Dining, Cornell Catering has access to 30 Dining areas/kitchens on campus, offering sufficient storage and production areas throughout campus.
- Cornell Catering has extensive experience designing food buffets for on-campus event spaces.
- Cornell Catering owns a large amount and wide range of event equipment, from buffet display pieces to individual place settings. We also partner with a number of event service providers, including a local florist, so that we minimize the number of vendors sourced by our clients.